A consultant from Salure came by to check out together what needed to be set up. Because the HR staff members such as the salary administrators of Favorite Gifts already had knowledge of the system, they knew what the possibilities were. Subsequently, all processes were devised and implemented in the system. At Favorite Gifts there are separate teams for payroll and HR, so Salure also used two consultants to do the implementation.
After the implementation of the system, Favorite Gifts decided to sign a functional management contract with Salure. They have their own HR staff and payroll administrators. Still, they like to be able to fall back on Salure with questions. Occasionally a consultant visits them to maintain some things and share knowledge about new functionalities.
Tips from Favorite Gifts:
- Take about a year from decision to implementation, so you can think of everything;
- Map out your wishes by preparing yourself well and preferably already following a few AFAS courses;
- Get solid advice from an experienced partner;
- Take the time for testing;
- Do not take over all current processes, but try to work more efficiently with the new system.